Babylon Forum [Wildcraft]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babylons Only Official Forum Talk About The Empire Here!

Latest topics

» This forum is Awkward....
Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 pm by SavageLawnGnome

» Assistant Quiz
Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:51 am by Acdcwrocker

» Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!]
Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:53 am by BloodShock101

» Babylons Flag
Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:01 pm by Acdcwrocker

» Babylon Castle [Acdc's Project]
Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:06 pm by Acdcwrocker

» Babylon Rules.
Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:03 pm by Acdcwrocker

» Joining The Nation
Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:56 pm by Acdcwrocker

» Towns New World
Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:45 pm by Acdcwrocker

» Nation Laws
Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:36 pm by Acdcwrocker

Recent Updates

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 pm by Acdcwrocker

Here Is Where I Will Be Posting Any Of The Town Updates.

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+3
SavageLawnGnome
FrostThief
Acdcwrocker
7 posters

Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!]

Acdcwrocker
    Admin

Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] Empty Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!]

Post  Acdcwrocker Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Please Fill In The Application And Reply To It In The Posts, I Will Reply With If You Are Elligable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IGN:
    Current Town:
    Do You Own A Plot In Babylon?:
    Best Build (Proof Needed):
    Any Offences?:
    Ever Been Banned(Why):
    Ever Been Jailed(Why):
    About You:
    Why Should I Consider You:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody Caught Lieing Will Be Permanatly Removed From Application.

Last edited by Acdcwrocker on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    FrostThief

Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] Empty Re: Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!]

Post  FrostThief Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:58 am

IGN: FrostThief
    Current Town: None
    Do You Own A Plot In Babylon?: No
    Best Build (Proof Needed): I can show you after the server is backup
    Any Offences?: No
    Ever Been Banned(Why):No
    Ever Been Jailed(Why): Yes, fooling around with moto
    About You: About me? I'm pretty cool, I guess. Strict but fun.
    Why Should I Consider You: Because I can be trusted. As telling from my rank. afro
    Acdcwrocker
    Admin

Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] Empty Re: Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!]

Post  Acdcwrocker Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:03 am

FrostThief wrote:IGN: FrostThief
    Do You Own A Plot In Babylon?: No
    Best Build (Proof Needed): I can show you after the server is backup
    Ever Been Jailed(Why): Yes, fooling around with moto
    About You: About me? I'm pretty cool, I guess. Strict but fun.
    Why Should I Consider You: Because I can be trusted. As telling from my rank. afro

If Needed would you join the town and be an assistant?
    Note: Admin Responsabilitys come first then the town as you may know Smile
    FrostThief

Post  FrostThief Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:04 pm

I am fully prepared.
    SavageLawnGnome

Post  SavageLawnGnome Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:21 am

I woul like to be a town assistant for babylon.I would like to be an assistant because i love the sound an ideas of Babylon and woul like to help CLEAN UP THE STREETS.
    SavageLawnGnome

Post  SavageLawnGnome Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:30 am

IGN:SavageLawnGnome
    Current Town:Florence...temporarily.
    Do you own a plot in babylon:No, but i hope to soon.
    Best Build:(Present)umm..probably my pixel art or my build site
    (Future)the pagoda i plan on making
    Any offenses: Notthat i no of.
    Ever been banne?Actually yes for reporting a griefer.Frostie was there.
    Ever been jailed:Yes, For fun or -Heated-Debates
    About me:I'm 13,know what im Doing and I sometimes become slightly Derpy. xD
    I should be considered:Because I feel like Babylon will become an amazing town with the staff(all of you guys) and wuld like to be part of it.Im also a goo builder and humorous,almost never strict(inmyopinion)
    Acdcwrocker
    Admin

Post  Acdcwrocker Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:47 am

SavageLawnGnome wrote:IGN:SavageLawnGnome
    Current Town:Florence...temporarily.
    Do you own a plot in babylon:No, but i hope to soon.
    Best Build:(Present)umm..probably my pixel art or my build site
    (Future)the pagoda i plan on making
    Any offenses: Notthat i no of.
    Ever been banne?Actually yes for reporting a griefer.Frostie was there.
    Ever been jailed:Yes, For fun or -Heated-Debates
    About me:I'm 13,know what im Doing and I sometimes become slightly Derpy. xD
    I should be considered:Because I feel like Babylon will become an amazing town with the staff(all of you guys) and wuld like to be part of it.Im also a goo builder and humorous,almost never strict(inmyopinion)

I Will Consider Your Application But When You Say You Are Never Strict Then That Is Kinda Bad I Want Strict But Fun Assistants I Dont Want Someone To Break A Rule And For You To Say "Dont Worry About It."

On The Other Hand You Can Defiantly Join The Town Im Guessing You Want To Stay In The Japanese District?
    SavageLawnGnome

Post  SavageLawnGnome Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:26 am

cat i can be strict if you really want me too. Lol?
    And yes i will enforce the rules of babylon. WHERE'S MY WILDCRAFT!
    smilodon_fatali9
    smilodon_fatali9

Post  smilodon_fatali9 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:08 pm

IGN:Smilodon_fatali9
    Current Town:babylon
    Do you own a plot in babylon:yes
    Best Build:mayan stone temple in single player, have plans for a pagoda style tower
    Any offenses: No
    Ever been banned: no
    Ever been jailed: no
    About me:i'm an experienced-ish gamer, and like to build things real and on computers. very good at sketch up designs.
    EagleStrike36

Post  EagleStrike36 Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:56 am

IGN: EagleStrike36
    Current Town: (None) However I did receive a Invite to Babylon

Do You Own A Plot In Babylon?: I did, And waiting for a Boat Dock / Slip

Best Build (Proof Needed): Depends I have lots, Best on wildcraft Being my yacht, Possibly my Party room. Others on my Server (ask if you want to see)

Any Offences?: That I am aware of, No

Ever Been Banned(Why): No

Ever Been Jailed(Why): Yes I think, I think it was for PVP

About You: I am a 14 year old who spends ALOT of my time on Minecraft and Wildcraft. I work hard everyday and am usually never rewarded for it, I'm highly disciplined, and I'm very creative.

Why Should I Consider You: Because You've known me on the server for quite a while, I am a Hard worker, I am a great builder, I would love to help you and your towns folk and I'm 110% against Griefing. Babylon I can see being a Luxurious City If I'm the Town assistant
    Jasean

Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] Empty Jasean's Application

Post  Jasean Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:00 am

IGN: Jasean

Do You Own A Plot In Babylon?: Afraid not.

Ever Been Jailed(Why): No

About You: My IRL name is Benjamin, I am sixteen years old and from Denmark. Currently I am an exchange student in South Africa, basically to improve my English, but I am going to end my exchange program before time, because I am disappointed in my organisation because lack of information about everything. So around Christmas, my activity level will go up.

Why Should I Consider You: I am a friendly person, I like to show people respect, because that's the only true way to gain respect. If you ask me for help, I'll help you the best I can. I know abit about most plug-ins, and how to use them, which is helpful when people ask for information about the server, also I know most of the commands.
    Acdcwrocker
    Admin

Post  Acdcwrocker Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:05 am

Jasean wrote:IGN: Jasean

Do You Own A Plot In Babylon?: Afraid not.

Ever Been Jailed(Why): No

About You: My IRL name is Benjamin, I am sixteen years old and from Denmark. Currently I am an exchange student in South Africa, basically to improve my English, but I am going to end my exchange program before time, because I am disappointed in my organisation because lack of information about everything. So around Christmas, my activity level will go up.

Why Should I Consider You: I am a friendly person, I like to show people respect, because that's the only true way to gain respect. If you ask me for help, I'll help you the best I can. I know abit about most plug-ins, and how to use them, which is helpful when people ask for information about the server, also I know most of the commands.

You Took The Test And Passed Well Done! You Are Now The Last Town Member To Be Promoted Smile
    SavageLawnGnome

Post  SavageLawnGnome Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Man i was hoping to be one Sad scratch
    BloodShock101

Town Assistant Application. [1 Pos Left!] Empty Assistant

Post  BloodShock101 Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:45 am

IGN:BloodShock101
    Current Town:Echelon Heights as an assistant
    Do You Own A Plot In Babylon?:No i do not
    Best Build (Proof Needed):Not sure but ill show you some stuff
    Any Offences?:
    Ever Been Jailed(Why):Yes, because a donating mod was abusing powers so i kicked him and he jailed me, ttony and frost
    About You:Im awesome i used to be an assistant of babylon but then i left to make my own town
    Why Should I Consider You:I am a hard working MOD+ who is trusted by EHAndrew and Motomonkey28
    BloodShock101

Post  BloodShock101 Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:53 am

[quote="BloodShock101"]IGN:BloodShock101
    Current Town:Echelon Heights as an assistant
    Do You Own A Plot In Babylon?:No i do not
    Best Build (Proof Needed):Not sure but ill show you some stuff
    Any Offences?:
    Ever Been Jailed(Why):Yes, because a donating mod was abusing powers so i kicked him and he jailed me, ttony and frost
    About You:Im awesome i used to be an assistant of babylon but then i left to make my own town
    Why Should I Consider You:I am a hard working MOD+ who is trusted by EHAndrew and Motomonkey28, And i am great at towny I am very good at plot protection

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content